Bring corporate communications off the memo board and into the video age with high-impact IPTV
There’s no need for the expense of a separate, hard-to-maintain analogue cabling system: TV and video channels can be delivered wherever there’s a network connection, to personal computers, standard TVs, digital AV projectors, interactive whiteboards, digital signage, or any other video display device. You can add channels, displays and users virtually without limit, with no impact on picture quality.
- Deliver live TV and radio to staff desktops or screens around the building or campus: reduce absenteeism during high-interest public events by providing desktop access to premium channels;
- Provide live news and information feeds to decision makers;
- Keep staff up to date and provide entertainment in common areas;
- Archive training materials and corporate updates for on-demand playback;
- Continuously record important TV channels to excerpt news of interest to executives and staff for playback on-demand;
- Create corporate information channels using live (e.g. digital camera) or recorded material;
- Deliver information to visitors using digital signage;
- Preserve Internet bandwidth by delivering TV from a central point on your network, rather than as multiple streams across your Internet gateway;
- Control content access by user and group.