With IPTV, you can make TV and video courses, and study material available wherever there is a network connection, including student accommodations.
Content can be displayed using classroom and student computers, standard TVs, digital AV projectors, interactive whiteboards, or any other video display device. You can add channels, displays and users virtually without limit, with no impact on picture quality.
- Manage thousands of hours of educational programming using video-on-demand (VoD): eliminate the expense and fragility of DVDs and video tapes;
- Give teachers and students instant access anytime to course and study materials;
- Continuously record important channels to make sure content is available for teachers; package entire programmes or excerpts for course and study use via on-demand playback;
- Provide information, news, entertainment, radio and even foreign language TV around campus;
- Match TV channels to students’ interests and educational needs in student accommodations;
- Preserve Internet bandwidth by delivering TV from a central point on your network, rather than as multiple streams across your Internet gateway.