Leading the way in enhancing guest experience
SCS Technologies are the UK’s most exciting hospitality TV System solutions integrator. Since 1991, we’ve delivered technically innovative communication, display, entertainment and presentation systems for our hotel clients nationwide and provided new ways to enhance the way they interact with their partners and clients.
Although we specialise in working with Samsung Hospitality TV systems, we also supply and install other brands when requested. Occasionally we are asked to source something unusual, and we can now supply and install both Mirror TVs and Bathroom TVs.
- Guaranteed response times for Ad-Hoc and on-going service and maintenance;
- National support from our team of directly employed engineers;
- The most competitive pricing from the industries premium TV suppliers;
- Quality – assured through BS EN ISO 9001, BS EN ISO14001 and ISO45001:2018 accreditations;
- Leasing & rental options available (subject to status);
- Fully inclusive Warranty & Maintenance packages from 1 to 5 years.
SCS Technologies can provide you with the kind of service demanded by all of our major clients – we are proud to list many major hotel brands as clients which include Hotel Indigo, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Crowne Plaza, Days Inn, and Travelodge where we install all new builds and maintain 40,000 rooms.
We fully understand you may have a number of questions to ask before you chose your new hotel TV systems, so please call us on FREEPHONE 0800 3777 485, we are always happy to discuss your individual requirements.
SCS doesn’t just promise the best, we deliver the best.
Samsung Hotel TV
In the 21st century’s mobile technology-driven world, people are more connected than ever before. To keep pace with the latest digital technologies, the hospitality industry is always looking for innovative ways to entice guests to their premises. Many are turning to Samsung for state-of-the-art, in-room, multimedia entertainment solutions to meet and exceed guests’ expectations.
As a world leader in cutting-edge display technology, Samsung engineers and builds its Samsung Hotel TVs to deliver superb quality and reliability to stand up to the high demands of commercial use. Incorporating sleek design, energy efficiency and intuitive management solutions, Samsung has a Commercial TV to fit virtually every need and budget.
Prepare to engage guests in a digital hospitality experience that seamlessly connects, serves and entertains them.
State-of-the-art in-room entertainment hub..
An increasing number of travellers now possess a personal library of entertainment content and like to connect with friends and family while they are away. Therefore, guests expect the venue to be compatible with their personal devices and provide high-speed wireless Internet access while safeguarding their privacy.
Sleek, FHD displays with a myriad of convenient functions..
No longer are guests satisfied with cumbersome analogue or plasma TV’s in their rooms. Guests now expect high-quality, full-high-definition (FHD) TV’s that are on par with what they have at home. Plus, they want the displays to have a sleek, modern design and offer convenient functions at their fingertips.
Customisable Guest Directories
With Samsung Reach, you can host your Guest Directory on the in-room TV. Easily create and update on demand, and dispose of those paper directories.
Philips Hotel TV
For many years, Philips has always been at the forefront of signage and professional TV solutions, and the Philips MediaSuite range demonstrates the ability hotels have to enhance their guest experiences. Whether in the lobby, lifts, bar, or spa areas, your guests can expect even more with Philip MediaSuite.
Why choose Philips MediaSuite?
- Stylish on the outside and packed full of features as standard, Philips MediaSuite TVs come with Chromecast built-in, delivering a time-efficient, all-in-one, and cost-friendly solution for hotel integrations
- Full access to the Google Play store allows guests to download Google-approved content, including over 10,000 cast-enabled Android apps, 200,000 TV programmes and films, and 30,000,000 music tracks.
- Easy guest casting so guests can enjoy their favourite content on the big screen from their devices.
- Stream into the future with Philips Professional Displays – committed to bringing the best experiences for hotel guests, including Netflix-ready, into the long term. (82% of hotel guests already have a Netflix account. The ability to view their favourite streaming services and apps on the hotel TV brings better returns for hoteliers too.*)
- Sustainability: Philips MediaSuite hospitality TVs sit on an updateable Android platform, providing a significant return on investment and sustainability benefits. Customers receive free software updates as part of the PPDS ‘Extended Lifetime,’ which promises to make our TVs relevant for longer and reduce the need to replace them.
Some of the Philips MediaSuite range is up to 41% more power efficient than our competition, making them ‘Best in class’ for energy efficiency.
Create your next memorable guest experience with Philips MediaSuite.
*Philips professional displays Guest Behaviour Survey 2022
LG Hotel TV
LG Provides hospitality solutions for in-room entertainment and digital signage, designed to enhance the guest experience.
Create custom welcome screens or even host your hotel directory with LG Pro: Centric. Pro: Centric technology offers easy tools for partners to create interactive applications with increased visual appeal. These features enable delivery of a wide range of unique experiences tailored to both hotel management and guests’ needs.