How Clean is your Remote Control?
Remote Controls for TVs get awfully dirty—and with COVID-19 there is another reason to keep them clean.
We know all the cleaning hot spots in hotels: floors, showers, etc. But there are lots of items you might be forgetting to clean, like your remote! A recent study found that television remote controls are among the filthiest items in hotel rooms. Researchers found faecal matter and harmful bacteria on 81% of the samples.
How often should you clean your TV remote control?
The chances are good you’re only cleaning your television remote once in a while. But it should be cleaned daily, to avoid the spread of germs.
Remote controls get handled all the time, often with fingers and mitts that aren’t exactly sparkling clean. So, with spreading concern over COVID-19, the disease caused by the novel coronavirus, this is a good time to show your Staff, Guests, Residents or Patients that you care!
What does the CDC Advise?
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends you clean and disinfect items like Remote Controls daily.
The CDC found that Coronavirus can survive on surfaces for up to 17 days.
What is the solution?
Clean Remote® are full function wipe-clean remotes for a range of TV brands. Specifically designed for Staff, Guests, Residents and Patients, they are clinically tested to carry 99% less germs than standard remotes.
- Model CR1 – Original Remote works with over 200 TV brands.
- Model CR4 is compatible with Samsung and LG TV’s ONLY.
- Model CR4 – Full Function Remote, Keys For Home / Portal, Input, Back, Dash (-), Navigation and also Channel List / Guide For LYNK REACH And Pro:Centric Systems.
- No Openings or Crevices where germs accumulate. Easy to clean Non-porous sealed membrane surface.
- Can be cleaned using disinfectants.
- Simply Install Two AAA Batteries.
- Clinically Tested to Be 99% Cleaner Than All Other Remotes Evaluated.
CALL OUR HOSPITALITY TEAM NOW on FREEPHONE 0800 3777 485 for more information on these and our full range of Wipe Clean Remote Controls.