SCS are a leading IPTV solutions integrator offering complete TV and Video distribution solutions built around Exterity and Tripleplay IPTV products.
SCS help organisations maximise the value of TV and video content by delivering it over a building, campus, or IP network to TVs, PCs, and AV display equipment. SCS IPTV solutions enable you to easily add more users while maintaining broadcast quality, reduce redundant hardware expenditures, and lower operating expenses. With an SCS IPTV system you can cost-effectively realise the full benefit of organisational IPTV: improved employee productivity, enhanced customer experience, and the opportunity for new revenue streams.
Leading organisations regard live and recorded video as essential. In every industry it improves their ability to make better-informed decisions and to communicate more effectively with their internal and external stakeholders. Many industries also use it to improve the customer experience to help retain existing customers and acquire new ones, and to create new revenue streams by offering customised services. IPTV is simply a more cost-effective way of attaining these goals and increasing productivity.
Benefits of IPTV
- Most organisations already have a building or campus IP network capable of supporting video, making IPTV an incremental cost with a tremendous potential ROI;
- Using existing TVs, PCs, and AV display units without requiring a separate satellite/aerial signal distribution system within the building or campus significantly reduces cost;
- IPTV allows the addition of new sources and users anywhere there is a network connection without picture degradation, for greater flexibility and scalability;
- IPTV’s scalability and ease of management promotes the rapid rollout of new TV, video and broadband services across the whole organisation in response to opportunities;
- Bringing external TV and radio in through LAN rather than via internet saves costly internet bandwidth and preserves it for critical business use;
- With IPTV all internet access to streaming content can be blocked at firewall for greater security and regulatory compliance;
- Granular control of content access by group or user enhances security and regulatory compliance;
- IPTV multicasting technology makes better use of LAN bandwidth for a faster ROI on network bandwidth investments;
- Any PC can be converted easily into a TV with IPTV software that recognises the content on the network, immediately expanding the reach of organisational TV and video assets;
- IPTV frees AV experts from mundane wiring concerns to concentrate on core competency: the user experience from source to display (e.g., content generation, digital signage, designing boardroom display systems or corporate studios, etc.);
- IPTV brings AV distribution under IT control for lower management costs and more efficient network planning.