A flexible, easy-to-use and low-cost solution with Samsung Reach for hospitality TV
The REACH Server is a dedicated server for using the REACH software solution, which provides a flexible User Interface (UI). REACH Server provides a straight-forward way to manage several hundred hospitality displays remotely from one central location.
REACH is designed exclusively for hospitality businesses to help create a more cost-efficient room display management.
Manage hospitality displays using existing infrastructure
A look at the current IT infrastructure situation in the hotel industry reveals 95 percent of hotels utilise coaxial cables.
Typically, property managers enlist personnel to visit every guest room to perform system upgrades, set changes and other maintenance. Manually updating each TV throughout the property consumes valuable labour and operational costs. A manual process requires additional equipment and maintenance, contributing to continually rising costs associated with digital TVs (DTVs) on properties
- Eliminate the manual labour involved in room-by-room visits to each guest room by using a single-location remote solution that saves management cost;
- Eco-friendly: No more paper-waste from traditional hotel directories.
- Offer guests a way to rapidly access content with an intuitive Guest User Interface (GUI);
- Deliver information automatically with service content through the REACH Server;
- Lower total cost of ownership (TCO) by eliminating the need for extra equipment and staff.
Worried about creating content?
No need – SCS provide a comprehensive design service, working closely with you to design and build your interface, helping you choose the right look and feel for your business and making sure that all your content is uploaded ready for the installation. We can even provide you with a complete support contract that includes regular up-dating of information, changes to content and remote access support for complete piece of mind.