Keeping passengers entertained and up-to-date in transport facilities no longer requires the installation and operational expense of a separate analogue cabling system, with its fragility and limited capacity
You can distribute travel information, announcements, concession advertising, and entertainment throughout your facility over your existing IP network (LAN). TV and video channels can be delivered wherever there’s a network connection, to flight information displays, personal computers, standard TVs, digital signage, or any other video display device. You can add channels, displays and users virtually without limit, with no impact on picture quality.
- Deliver flight information as channels on the network: select via IPTV Receiver for Flight Information Displays, with failover channels for high availability;
- Eliminate separate PCs to drive displays, greatly reduce operational costs with lower power and cooling demands;
- Provide live TV to waiting areas in airports and train stations;
- Keep passengers entertained and informed to enhance their experience and increase satisfaction;
- Advertise concessions and local attractions for additional revenue.