We currently have a position available in the below role.
Purchase Ledger Clerk (Warrington)
Monday to Friday 4 hours per day (20 hrs per week)
£17,000 – £18,500 pro-rata
Reporting directly to the Accounts Manager working as part of a team of three accounts personnel your duties will include:
- Managing a purchase order system reporting any discrepancies. Handling queries as they arise by liaising with stores and suppliers being the first point of contact for supplier queries.
- Processing goods received notes for stock and matching them to invoices and purchase orders.
- Checking and coding of overhead invoices, general invoices and staff expenses ready for data entry on to sage line 50 and an internal bespoke database system in preparation for a monthly BACS run.
- Setting up supplier accounts and maintaining existing account details.
- Reconciling petty cash.
- Providing support to the Accounts Manager with ad hoc duties.
You will have Sage and Purchase Ledger experience and be highly competent with Microsoft Office packages with intermediate excel skills (basic formulas, filters and formats)
Other skills and attributes required:
- Excellent attention to detail, accurate when working under pressure and to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, able to build relationships with other team members, customers and suppliers.
- Highly organised with the ability to work to deadlines
- Be self-motivated, personable and a team player
For more information and to apply click here